So folks, its the weekend … yeeehaa!
What are your plans?
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some photos I’ve shared of the few Park
run/walks I’ve done. I haven’t walked in a good few months much less gone to gym. Luckily my scale shows that I have not gained any weight, but I’m not feeling as tight and fit as I was. With tomorrow being Saturday, I guess I’d best get up and hit the run walk. For Discovery Vitality members, its an easy hour long event that earns you 500 points! One of the big reasons that motivated me to walk. Since I invested in a walking set a couple weeks back, I think its time I took it out on the path.
South African Stats
|Number of events: 1,369||Average number of runs per athlete: 4.7||Number of clubs: 546|
|Number of runners: 49,373||Average runs per event: 171.1||Number of locations: 30|
|Number of runs: 234,277||Total Distance: 1,171,385 km||Total Run Time: 17Yrs, 214Days, 2Hrs, 7Mins, 1Secs|
|Female record holder: Jenna CHALLENOR (16:35, 03 Aug 13)|
|Male record holder: Folavio Daniel SEHOHLE (14:49, 05 Apr 14)|
Stats last updated: 16/05/14 00:20:26
Rietvlei parkrun, JHB South takes place
- Don’t forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don’t scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a “No barcode, No result” policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won’t get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports – we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We’ve a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.
Want to join in the fun? Check out this link for your nearest Park Run and join people all over the country, no in fact, the world for a Saturday morning.
Views – 700