Seeking a ‘life less ordinary’
and a ‘love extraordinary’
- Turning Fifty two – feeling 27
- I am perfectly imperfect and perfectly happy with that.
- I’m the mother of these four amazing, inspiring, intelligent, capable and beautiful souls.
- I’m an aspiring photographer
- Clothes addict
- Salad eating gym bunny
- Wannabe world traveler, with the soul of a gypsy and itchy feet
- Future motivational speaker, who currently practices on my friends and family
- Challenger of negativity
- Loner in many ways
- Open to new adventures
- Totally believe that all good things come providing you keep believing
- Manifesting and dreaming of a life less ordinary
Credit : Maya Angelou quote found here