Are you ready to improve yourself and your life in 2016? Making changes in your life doesn’t have to be totally overwhelming. There are many little things you can do to change your life in big ways. Here are 30 little things you can do to change your life this year. Choose a few and try them. You might be surprised by how much of a difference a few little changes can make in your life.
- Write down one thing you are thankful for every day. Starting a gratitude journal is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.
- Carry yourself confidently.
- Stand with good posture and walk tall.
- Declutter your home. Get rid of the items you don’t use and donate clothes you don’t wear.
- Do this workbook to help you find your passion
- Start each day by eating the Eat that frog
- End each day by writing out a tentative schedule for the next day. Having a plan for your day will help you hit the ground running when you wake up.
- Declutter your schedule
- Write down your goals. Be specific about what you want to achieve this year, and put it on paper. Research shows that writing down your goals increases your likelihood of achieving them.
- Wear clothes you feel confident in. Connect with someone who inspires and encourages you.
- Move your body. Exercise helps us feel our best.
- Try new healthy foods. You never know when you may discover a new favorite dish.
- Give yourself a compliment. You are unique and amazing.
- Treat yourself that way.
- Learn to say no.
- Spend time in nature. It’s refreshing and gives you opportunities to feel awe.
- Figure out what your priorities are. Spend more time on your priorities and less time on the unimportant junk.Spend at least 10 minutes each day doing something you totally love, just for fun
- Read something uplifting every day.
- Travel somewhere new. This world is huge and awesome, and there are so many amazing places to see in your lifetime.
- Try a new physical activity. It will help prevent boredom with your exercise routine.
- Spend 10 minutes every day being quiet.
- Spend one day completely unplugged from social media.
- Eat nutritious foods for breakfast to help you feel great each morning. If you’re rushed most mornings, plan your breakfasts ahead of time.
- Establish a relaxing bedtime routine.
- Envision your ideal work day, write it down, and commit to finding a career that fits into it.
- Meet new people. Carry on a conversation with someone very different from you.
- Take one step out of your comfort zone every day.
- Do a random act of kindness every week.
- Read the 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman with your significant other.
- Treat yourself to a great vacation.
At the beginning of each year, millions of people set their New Year’s resolutions. However, research shows the large majority of people break their resolutions. Instead of setting vague, huge resolutions, you might want to try setting very specific goals and making a plan of how to achieve your goals. Or, choose some of the small actions above and start working on them.
You may want to change a lot in your life, but revamping your entire life all at once might not be the wisest idea. Oftentimes working on improving small things and changing little habits can make a huge difference in your life. Choose a small action to do every day and focus on that action until it is completed. Focusing on small daily goals can help prevent you from being overwhelmed.
Article found Here
Views – 532